Monday, December 09, 2019

Merry Christmas to North Dakota!

A Mensch, a Virgin, and a God

Or parts thereof. (Explanation here.  My favorite quote in that story is this one, left on the Facebook page where these pictures appear:  “'Joseph, Mary, and Jesus were not refugees. Bethlehem was their home town. That is a despicable nativity,' proclaimed Jared Stanley."  Well, according to Matthew, that's true; but not according to Luke.  And it's Matthew's story that tells of the Holy Family being made refugees, so there's even less reason to be confused.  Still....)

1 comment:

  1. I made the mistake of looking at the Rawstory comments.

    I'm going to try to find where I can send them a donation for that fund, the link to their website was down. I hope it's because they're flooded with support. Best manger scene ever.

    ReplyDelete