And if you don’t think so, you’re a commie!Trump tells his make-believe story about how he got on the phone and forced foreign leaders to triple the cost of prescription drugs in their country pic.twitter.com/3jQDtiAoiZ
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 31, 2026
But what does that have to do with the price of eggs?Trump: "If we're not in office our country will be invaded at levels that make Spain look small time. That's gonna be a talking point for the midterms." pic.twitter.com/i6g1ZZg883
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 31, 2026
That’s what his Cabinet keeps telling him:Trump: "This is the golden age of America. And we have a war that's going on. I call it a military operation." pic.twitter.com/q8i4GFdH2O
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 31, 2026
But reality refuses to kiss Trump’s ass.Bessent: "President Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Alexander Hamilton could not have imagined the economy that we would have created. It is the envy of the world." pic.twitter.com/0UWaOrgQ0o
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 31, 2026
U.S. GDP growth slowed to 1.5% in the second quarter -- even as key Trump regime officials are projecting 4 to 6%.
— MeidasClips (@MeidasClips) July 30, 2026
Ben Meiselas reports. pic.twitter.com/yUCCzF9ZET
Sooner than the military tells us we can’t stop their missiles anymore?Trump: "We'll be hitting them. We'll be hitting them very hard. At some point they're gonna say, 'We just can't take it anymore.'" pic.twitter.com/DT1Fcf57EN
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 31, 2026
Absolutely rent free.Trump says he wants people to be reimbursed for being the victim of weaponization by Obama pic.twitter.com/wjyizbWQl4
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 31, 2026
He’s confusing MAL with the Capitol building.Trump: "They attacked my house Mar-a-Lago, where I live. Big damages should have been given to me." pic.twitter.com/Eb47VQtVP2
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 31, 2026
And Iran will give us control of the Strait of Hormuz in perpetuity; and a percentage of its oil sales; and turn over all its nuclear dust.Q: As Hamas disarms as part this plan, who do you see taking possession of those weapons that they have?
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 31, 2026
TRUMP: It's going to be the Board of Peace pic.twitter.com/1oQL34YEry
How rude of them!Q: Who from the administration is talking to Iran?
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 31, 2026
TRUMP: Steve, Jared, JD is involved, Marco
Q: They say talks aren't happening
TRUMP: All they do is make me angry pic.twitter.com/6mqlA2Ujiu
Q: Can you rule out that Iran is behind the water attacks?
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 31, 2026
TRUMP: I don't think so. I think that Minnesota is behind it. You know who is behind it? Minnesota. Because they're grossly incompetent. I don't think there was an Iranian cyberattack. I think Minnesota ought to get its… pic.twitter.com/ckkC3afSUD
Q: Can you rule out that Iran is behind the water attacks?The Deep State’s not gonna fool him!
TRUMP: I don't think so. I think that Minnesota is behind it. You know who is behind it? Minnesota. Because they're grossly incompetent. I don't think there was an Iranian cyberattack. I think Minnesota ought to get its act together.
But today in his cabinet meeting, Trump blamed it on American Democrats. Just as he has blamed things many times that Russia and China have done on Americans. He’s not a patriot, he’s the ultimate traitor. pic.twitter.com/TZzPwsmsZ5
— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) July 31, 2026
Well, you know, if they all just hate Trump….The cyberattack on Minnesota was part of a larger attack targeting at least seven states. I guess Trump wants us to believe they all decided to jointly cyber attack themselves at the same time? https://t.co/dhLiSRnPEx
— Caroline Orr Bueno, Ph.D (@RVAwonk) July 31, 2026
It’s like he’s looking in a mirror!Trump: I'm losing faith in Iran. Because they do lie. And they misrepresent. pic.twitter.com/c3mNUsE41A
— Acyn (@Acyn) July 31, 2026
I heard that about Vietnam until 1973.Trump: Radar is gone. Their leaders are all gone. Everything is all gone! But they will fight onward. pic.twitter.com/CMLM67QsQX
— Acyn (@Acyn) July 31, 2026
Poor, poor pitiful Trump. (Native Americans, Asians, and even the Irish, have entered the chat)At the start of the Civil War, there were 4 million people who were enslaved in the US. Families were separated so some members could be sold to plantations in other parts of the country, including children. https://t.co/iG15IiruAM
— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) July 31, 2026
👆 Palate cleanserNew Fox News poll:
— Team Talarico (@TeamTalaricoHQ) July 30, 2026
🔵 James Talarico 51%
🔴 Ken Paxton 48% pic.twitter.com/N4pc6tTO9O
No comments:
Post a Comment