Friday, August 07, 2026

Baghdad Bob Explains It All For You

And if you use Trump math, drug prices are down 600%. If you take into account how many people have stopped looking for jobs, the unemployment numbers are actually better than reported!

2 comments:

  1. So deporting workers = fewer jobs to be had?

    I thought Trump was all about the economic growth...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hassett is only one of the grinning, smirking liars and crooks I'd love to see in prison whining like Andrew Tate, Bessent is another. I'm praying for the crash that's coming to come soon because it's coming. And it's going to be enormous, it will eat 2008 and the others between us and the Great one and I expect it might eat that one too. And the US isn't going to come out the top power in the world after that, our corruption and lies and racism have made us forfeit that role.

    ReplyDelete