They’re not laughing at us anymore.Trump: The whole world was laughing at us, but they're not laughing anymore. They're not laughing anymore. They don't laugh. They don't laugh anymore. We have a president that nobody respected and everybody took advantage of him—including his family. pic.twitter.com/ENg2ASB1pi
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 5, 2026
They just think we’re a nation of illiterates.Trump: Nobody knows the dumb doesn't have a B. pic.twitter.com/iYP9Gqa5KD
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 5, 2026
Led by an innumerate man. And: “created”?Trump: 11,888 murders, 50% of whom created or killed more than 2 people pic.twitter.com/DyW2r3UHrf
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 5, 2026
I’m an old guy, I take a handful of daily drugs. None of them have gone down in price in all the years I’ve been taking them. Certainly nothing I buy, at all, has decreased in price by 600%. Especially gasoline.Trump: I don't get any credit for anything . Everything I do, even prescription drug prices where they're down… 600%. The press won't write about it. They don't give me any credit . pic.twitter.com/XdLJFXWIgZ
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 5, 2026
Like drug prices down 600%?Trump: We will really put it all together like you've never seen, and that's what we've been doing . We've put it together at levels that have never been seen in this country before. pic.twitter.com/Zecy8sZKJA
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 5, 2026
Is that why we’re paying them back?Trump: The tariffs have made us rich. pic.twitter.com/hvmm5jWjc8
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 5, 2026
"Facts are stupid things.”Trump: The economy is the greatest economy we’ve ever had by far. The polls are fake. pic.twitter.com/0ZnZyB1fZS
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 5, 2026
The whole point of a high profile endorsement is to raise awareness of the endorsed candidate.Trump on Election Last night: I was 28 wins and 1 loss. It was a little bit of a person that I thought was a good person, didn't have much of a chance, but I said, I don't care. I'm doing it anyway, good person, very good, very respected, but nobody knew who the person was, pic.twitter.com/cjHbwCl5HJ
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 5, 2026
Trump: Abdul El-Sayed—He’s a man of hate. He doesn't love Israel. He doesn’t love Jewish people. He hates them with a passion that burns in his heart. There's not a thing he can do about it because he hates them. pic.twitter.com/MGBw8KUaTm
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 5, 2026
No one would be comforted by Trump comparing his love for Jews to his concern for his children.JUST NOW — @AbdulElSayed’s message to Jewish voters: pic.twitter.com/kbabbFamrq
— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) August 5, 2026
Jake Tapper has entered the chat. (He went after Jill Biden over her book.)Trump: When Biden made mistakes, nobody went after him. pic.twitter.com/4N6ylZPdmY
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 5, 2026
Trump says the Michigan election was corrupt:
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 5, 2026
The Socialist candidate ran up big margins against the Communist candidate in Detroit, and I was saying it's probably corrupt. I couldn’t care less. pic.twitter.com/kNXav9E7d3
Obama, Biden…does it matter?Trump: We inherited a terrible mess. I inherited a mess from Obama pic.twitter.com/95Lgqr111A
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 5, 2026
I know I had to change back in ‘25. Damned inconvenient.Trump on the Biden years: "We had transgender for everybody" pic.twitter.com/V17D6hXmlE
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 5, 2026
5 year olds talk like this.Trump: "It's actually called the 'one big,' but I call it the 'great big,' because I like that term better. I named it the 'one big' but then I said, 'Why didn't I call it the great big?' But I use it all the time. Great big." pic.twitter.com/JxPzllGoZN
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 5, 2026
Trump: "You see it in the blue states run by Democrats -- everything is filthy dirty all the time. The cities stink, they smell. The sidewalks are loaded with horrible stuff. I don't want to use the term because my wife hates it. She hates it when I imitate no men in women's… pic.twitter.com/angdNCRAug
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 5, 2026
Trump: "You see it in the blue states run by Democrats -- everything is filthy dirty all the time. The cities stink, they smell. The sidewalks are loaded with horrible stuff. I don't want to use the term because my wife hates it. She hates it when I imitate no men in women's sports. She hates it when I do the weightlifter."We’ve finally found something she has in common with the American people.
Trump: "And as illegal aliens go home, the cost of rent, groceries, and other staples is coming down very fast ... it was a word they devised -- 'affordability'" pic.twitter.com/jj8eEHGGHc
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 5, 2026
It’s a representative government.Trump calls a guy on stage wearing a Trump hat who says "I don't have a clue what's going on on the planet" pic.twitter.com/kk9csyaSKQ
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 5, 2026
Trump was in Nevada for a political rally.Trump in Nevada: "Vote for Michael Whatley, by the way"
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 5, 2026
(Whatley is running in North Carolina) pic.twitter.com/xE4KspAm7X
No comments:
Post a Comment