We went to the hospital after being told by city leadership that Wilbur had been taken there.
— Kate Lincoln-Goldfinch (@AttorneyKateLG) September 21, 2026
Hospital staff told us there was no one there under his name.
We asked whether someone with a gunshot wound could have arrived unidentified or unable to provide his information.
Meanwhile, reports were circulating that Wilbur had died. His wife was hyperventilating. She still had no information.
— Kate Lincoln-Goldfinch (@AttorneyKateLG) September 21, 2026
The shooting happened around noon.
As of tonight, we still have not been able to locate him in the ICE system or speak with him. We do not know where he is being held or what condition he is in after suffering a gunshot wound.
— Kate Lincoln-Goldfinch (@AttorneyKateLG) September 21, 2026
the most important question: What happened during this shooting?
— Kate Lincoln-Goldfinch (@AttorneyKateLG) September 21, 2026
I have now seen photographs showing a gunshot wound behind his neck. I have seen video from the incident. I want to see the body-camera footage.
Keith Porter. Renee Good. Alex Pretti. Lorenzo Salgado Araujo. Joan Sebastian Guerrero. Now Wilbur. And those are only the cases that have become public.
— Kate Lincoln-Goldfinch (@AttorneyKateLG) September 21, 2026
Tonight, Wilbur’s wife still does not know where her husband is.
Start by voting in November (or earlier, if possible). Vote for Democrats. Vote against Trump. Vote against Republicans. Vote against incompetence and corruption and racism and illegality. What ever it takes. We have to stop this.I’m exhausted. I’m angry. And I am so tired of watching families go through this.
— Kate Lincoln-Goldfinch (@AttorneyKateLG) September 21, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment