Saturday, September 26, 2026

🤦‍♂️

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Yes, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.🌳  And we’ll use bees for money! And wear onions in our belts!

Meanwhile, watching Rick Steves visit Romania and talk about Ceaușescu's grand, and now empty, palace. And how his vanity projects led to his execution in a rebellion against his egotistical and oppressive rule.  Which somehow seems appropriate now. Not the revolution in the streets; but the one likely to happen at the ballot box.🗳️ 

The exchange unfolded Saturday as Trump spoke with reporters before departing the White House, according to video of the gaggle posted by the White House.

"Do you only want outlets that support you to be a part of the press corps?" the female reporter, who isn't visible on camera, asked.

"No, I want real news, not fake news like you," Trump replied, pointing a finger at the reporter as she tried to ask a follow-up question. "I want, listen, I want real news. I love an open, free press. What I don't like is a fake press where a group like CNN, you people watching, or MSDNC."

...

He continued his jab at MS NOW, saying, "They changed their name to 'NOW,' but you know why they changed it? Because their ratings were so bad."

While Trump tried to continue his rant about "fake news," reporters tried to jump in to ask another question. The female reporter he was answering started to ask, "Do you not want --" before Trump leaned in and told her "quiet" while holding a finger out at her.

"What I don't like is fake news," Trump went on. "And they're fake news, 100 percent. In two years, I doubt they did one good story, and I won the election in a landslide."

He then ended by saying, "What we don't want is we don't want," before pausing to extend his arm all the way out and point directly at the female reporter, and finishing, "fake news."
The walls aren’t closing in; they’re coming down. What Trump wants is for his narcissistic fantasy to match up with reality. Unfortunately for him, that’s not going to happen. Except it’s going to be made clear that Trump is on the ballot.

No comments:

Post a Comment