Trump: "Canada wants to make a deal very badly just like Iran wants to make a deal very badly. I hope Canada appreciates being in the same sentence with Iran." pic.twitter.com/rZ41z3149J
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 12, 2026
Trump: "Canada wants to make a deal very badly just like Iran wants to make a deal very badly. I hope Canada appreciates being in the same sentence with Iran." pic.twitter.com/rZ41z3149J
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 12, 2026
Trump: "Everybody wants to be in Ireland. It's a really easy ambassadorship. All he has to do is play golf all day, and he's doing a great job." pic.twitter.com/8gHWFxGTlV
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 12, 2026
Trump in Ireland lies delusionally: "We had a rigged election. As you know, it was totally rigged. Because I won three times. I didn't win twice. I won three times." pic.twitter.com/DZWHvS0gfo
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 12, 2026
Asking for a country."They say you can't generalize about groups of people. But you can!" -- get a load of how Trump ranted and raved for half an hour like a total lunatic during his speech in Ireland. Totally incoherent, brain flitting from topic to topic pic.twitter.com/Jv8bG47Rzs
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 12, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment