Dr Oz: "There are five times more people in parts of Obamacare in Florida than live in the state. It's impossible More than a third of people on Obamacare have never used the insurance policy once. If you were gonna pay your hard-earned money to buy insurance, would you ever use… pic.twitter.com/HCABBWp4gO
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 23, 2026
Dr Oz: "There are five times more people in parts of Obamacare in Florida than live in the state. It's impossible More than a third of people on Obamacare have never used the insurance policy once. If you were gonna pay your hard-earned money to buy insurance, would you ever use it? The answer is yes."I’ve used my car insurance five times in 50 years. I’ve used my home insurance once (a drunk drove into my house). I still haven’t used my life insurance.
Obviously I’m committing fraud.
(I pay for my Medicare, and use it a lot more than I ysed health insurance before I went on Medicare. Probably has something to do with being 71 instead of 31. Ya think? Oz clearly doesn’t.)
No comments:
Post a Comment