Stephen Miller: Hasan Piker is the new consultant and strategist for the Democrat party. He is the man they are leaning on to choose their policies…. The Democrat party fundamentally has sided with the jihadists pic.twitter.com/2gSozWoCWp
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 12, 2026
Stephen Miller: Sherrod Brown is a spineless coward. Jon Ossoff is a spineless coward. They cower and cater to the extremist element in their party. Choose wisely America. pic.twitter.com/K50NNDVJUA
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 12, 2026
Chaffetz: Mike Rogers… I've seen him close and personal. You contrast that with a guy working on his muscle shirts and standing for the Palestinians. That's the choice. I can't believe that people working in those auto plants, those blue collar workers, those people that love… pic.twitter.com/PT6L0woAgF
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 12, 2026
Chaffetz: Mike Rogers… I've seen him close and personal. You contrast that with a guy working on his muscle shirts and standing for the Palestinians. That's the choice. I can't believe that people working in those auto plants, those blue collar workers, those people that love Michigan, they love football, they love America… I can’t imagine they go for El-Sayed because I can’t imagine he likes any of those things.
No comments:
Post a Comment