That was Fox.Fox correspondent: "I just spoke with President Trump about the situation with Iran ... he said, 'my question is, if and when do I blow the entire nation up? They better behave'" pic.twitter.com/cucyDjeTGb
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 20, 2026
WELKER: The president said in 2025 'I have stopped all government censorship and brought back free speech in America.' He's now limited reporters he doesn't like at the Pentagon and White House. Do these bans amount to government censorship?
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 20, 2026
BARRASSO: You've asked the question a… pic.twitter.com/h8p0bbxYOv
WELKER: The president said in 2025 'I have stopped all government censorship and brought back free speech in America.' He's now limited reporters he doesn't like at the Pentagon and White House. Do these bans amount to government censorship?NBC
BARRASSO: You've asked the question a couple times and I've answered
(Not a no!)
KARL: Do you support Trump banning news organizations because he doesn't like what they're reporting?
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 20, 2026
SCALISE: Look, Joe Biden removed the press credentials from over 400 different agencies
KARL: That's not true. 400 reporters who had credentials didn't reapply. They weren't… pic.twitter.com/HOh8DFeGtC
KARL: Do you support Trump banning news organizations because he doesn't like what they're reporting?
SCALISE: Look, Joe Biden removed the press credentials from over 400 different agencies
KARL: That's not true. 400 reporters who had credentials didn't reapply. They weren't banned from the White House. That did not happen.
ABCKARL: Bo French posted a photo of UT students, many of them non-white, and said 'how many Americans have been displaced by foreigners?' Karl Rove denounced it. Should more Republicans?
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 20, 2026
SCALISE: *immediately brings up Hasan Piker* pic.twitter.com/WH7DCw2Xzz
No comments:
Post a Comment