It pretty much went like that all night.Rogers: He supports death panels. https://t.co/kLeasv9t9H
— Acyn (@Acyn) October 8, 2026
El-Sayed: Tax billionaire wealth. It’s that simple… Rogers: He doesn’t want to explain what his proposals are. El-Sayed: Tax billionaire wealth. https://t.co/j283aKOw9I
— Acyn (@Acyn) October 8, 2026
And in Georgia:A common theme so far of tonight’s debate, Rogers will try to attack El-Sayed and El-Sayed turns to the camera and tells the viewers: He wants to make this about him and me. The question is about you. Can you afford a gas? Can you afford groceries https://t.co/y6QyhloUPg
— Acyn (@Acyn) October 8, 2026
Ossoff: If you want to understand whether the Trump Collins budget has helped you. Just go fill up a tank of gas, go to the grocery store, try to buy food for your kids. Look at your health insurance premiums. They've doubled. https://t.co/CtKRC3YrDn
— Acyn (@Acyn) October 8, 2026
Collins: The tariffs are making things fair. Ossoff: You just heard Mike Collins say the tariffs are working. Go buy groceries. No one believes that. It’s been a disaster. https://t.co/gZF2gq0Bo7
— Acyn (@Acyn) October 8, 2026
Can I answer that? ‘Cause I’ve seen pictures of the moonscape that is now Lebanon and Gaza, and I’m comfortable saying Israel is creating lebensraum. In the distinctly Nazi use of that word.Q: Do you believe Israel has committed genocide Ossoff: The question of genocide is a question… for the ICC. The is no doubt in my mind that they violated the law armed conflict and international humanitarian law. https://t.co/I6y4zhwNXX
— Acyn (@Acyn) October 8, 2026
And elsewhere:
🤦♂️Gov. Healey: Mike Minogue stands with Donald Trump and his policies defunding education. That's just wrong. And the numbers that you're throwing around tonight, Mike, they're just pulled out of thin air. Minogue: First of all, they're on social media. They're factual numbers https://t.co/v3hLxjDoAB
— FactPost (@factpostnews) October 9, 2026
El-Sayed: He literally said: If you don't know your privacy is being violated, is your privacy really being violated? It’s like the peeping Tom vote he's going after everywhere. And I'm sure you want it. https://t.co/KTYUcCOYRn
— Acyn (@Acyn) October 9, 2026
Sen. Ossoff: Mike Collins voted 7 times for the war in Iran, voted for the tariffs, and voted to cut your healthcare. His office has been in cahoots with some of the most notorious white supremacists in America. He's already brought disgrace to our state. https://t.co/DrOQt5JXy4
— FactPost (@factpostnews) October 9, 2026
Abdul El-Sayed: I'm interested in you. I understand that gas is too expensive. Groceries are unaffordable. I understand that it's really hard to see a doctor. I want to solve that. The reason we have these problems is because we've got corporate politicians like my opponent who are just doing the bidding of Donald Trump.
— FactPost (@factpostnews) October 9, 2026
Will this affect the outcome of elections in Georgia and Michigan? I dunno.🤷♂️ Sure is fun, though.Rogers: I’m not done yet. Host: You are. https://t.co/dOBJYQ85iN
— Acyn (@Acyn) October 8, 2026
Q: That was a real punch-up of a debate. Do you think you chewed up the policy issues voters need to see? Abdul El-Sayed: No, I would have loved to have actually had a policy debate. Rogers wanted to make it about anything except for public policy. Let me be clear: The war in Iran is an abomination and the tariff policy is insane.
— FactPost (@factpostnews) October 9, 2026
Abdul El-Sayed: I like policy. I literally write books about policy. My opponent doesn't want to talk about it. He kept talking about things that have nothing to do with gas, grocery prices, the ability to see a doctor. I take the job seriously. https://t.co/uZ9C5oStTJ
— FactPost (@factpostnews) October 9, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment