You seem to think that's a good thing. https://t.co/Um9uHq8SBC
— Rick Wilson (@TheRickWilson) October 1, 2026
I recommend people read Time's interview with Trump to get a sense of the president's grave cognitive impairment. Trump is either unwilling or unable (or maybe both) to answer the questions he's actually asked, so he just rants and raves while the interviewers do their best to…
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) October 1, 2026
I recommend people read Time's interview with Trump to get a sense of the president's grave cognitive impairment. Trump is either unwilling or unable (or maybe both) to answer the questions he's actually asked, so he just rants and raves while the interviewers do their best to provide structure to his random brain firings.Like this:
TIME: So what is the hoax of AI? Who's behind it?
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) October 1, 2026
TRUMP: The whole country is based on fake stuff because these people have Trump derangement syndrome. pic.twitter.com/mjmRJS5TD1
TRUMP: Did you see the story about my uncle?
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) October 1, 2026
TIME: The one who taught at MIT?
TRUMP: I have the highest of IQs. I have the highest. pic.twitter.com/0x1NxEW2zQ
War is peace, and genocide is a good thing.Trump attempts to list the "great things" he has done as president and stops at one:
— FactPost (@factpostnews) October 1, 2026
"I've done great things. I mean, I've done Venezuela. I've done—I can name, I can name 100 great things I've done." pic.twitter.com/YINqqnYmvA
Q: How can the president of peace be calling for the annihilation of an entire people?
— FactPost (@factpostnews) October 1, 2026
Trump: Because by annihilating Iran, we've created peace in the world. pic.twitter.com/etJ69Uyrxo
I for one think it’s bad that the president can just say crazy stuff all day every day and 99% of it doesn’t make the news because we’ve normalized having an insane president
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 30, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment