What I have not yet heard...
According to Stack's own "rant" on the web, his wife's income was, for one year at least, less than $13,000.00.
Now, follow the bouncing ball:
1) Life insurance won't pay for a suicide.
2) Stack burned his house down, leaving his family homeless.
3) He destroyed what might have been another valuable asset, a private plane.
4) He took his own life, cutting off any potential income he might have provided for his family.
5) He has left them in undoubted shock and pain and bewilderment.
And yet some people want to proclaim him a "hero." Use him as an example of their political support. Use him as a basis for their jokes.