Sunday, September 18, 2011

Death Works, Inc.


The point is, ladies and gentleman, that death -- for lack of a better word -- is good.

Death is right.

Death works.

Death clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the [American political] spirit.

Death, in all of its forms -- death [instead of] life, [instead of] money, [instead of] love, knowledge -- has marked the upward surge of [power].

And death -- you mark my words -- will...save...that...malfunctioning corporation called the USA.
Don't know what made me think of that. Oh, wait, yes, yes I do.

3 comments:

  1. It's the Grand Old Bloodlust Party.

    THE Question for 2012: is the American electorate masochistic enough to vote for these sadists? :-0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:56 AM

    The past twelve years have been a lesson to me that has confirmed the wisdom of a lot of things I'd always rejected, such as the endemic depravity of human beings. It's also led me to lose all my faith in the potency of a secular movement to counter that depravity. I simply don't think that a secular political movement has the energy or, all too often, the interest to resist that depravity. Mistaking the exigency of a secular government to avoid the problems of a state creed for an ethical imperative for liberals is the primary folly of the left, beginning with the death of Eugene Debs and growing steadily worse up to today.

    The secular left has been impotent in countering the tidal wave of satanic power in the United States. Saying so won't win any popularity contests but I don't see any evidence that isn't the case.

    I don't see any way to counter this without a real, powerful belief in the kind of justice that comes from the Jewish tradition.



    Anthony McCarthy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete