Adventus

"The central doctrine of Christianity, then, is not that God is a bastard. It is, in the words of the late Dominican theologian Herbert McCabe, that if you don’t love you’re dead, and if you do, they’ll kill you."--Terry Eagleton

"It is impossible for me to say in my book one word about all that music has meant in my life. How then can I hope to be understood?--Ludwig Wittgenstein

“The opposite of poverty is not wealth; the opposite of poverty is justice."--Bryan Stevenson

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012-Midnight

Hodie Christus natus est.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Windhorse said...

Wishing you a blessed Christmas to you and yours, RMJ. Thank you for all the excellent work you do here. I've learned and benefited a great deal from your knowledge, passion, and edition. I've no doubt Niebuhr would be proud of his fellow churchman.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Rmj said...

Windhorse--

Finally got back here. Thank you so much for the kind words. Merry Christmas to you and yours, and a blessed New Year!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home