— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) August 11, 2026Things are not going all that well for Paxton.
Official Statement from James Talarico on Ken Paxton’s Corrupt Cell Tower Deal pic.twitter.com/U09wfbKfgT
— JT Ennis (@jt_ennis) August 11, 2026
"The New York Times is not a newspaper anymore; it is an opposition research slop shop," Senior Paxton advisor Nick Maddux said in a statement. "It hired a journalist with a long history of manufacturing fake stories that have all been debunked to continue its slop on the Texas Senate beat."That’s not a denial of anything in the story. At best, it’s an attempt to call it old news. But I don’t recall Paxton publicizing his income from that lease; or how he got it. And he’s not answering those questions now; or denying the reporting.
"Last week, every major publication in Texas covered the overflow crowds at Attorney General Paxton's 'Protect the Texas Promise' tour, and the Times spent that same week combing through 20-year-old lease paperwork on a cell tower that Ken Paxton has disclosed publicly for many years," he continued. "That is not journalism; that is a search for a story that does not exist."
Talarico drew over 1000 people in Pasadena, not exactly a deep blue area; neither is Port Arthur, but:James Talarico’s rally in Pasadena, TX hit capacity and needed overflow seating 👀 pic.twitter.com/kaPkJhNX2h
— Team Talarico (@TeamTalaricoHQ) August 10, 2026
Paxton filled up a Mexican restaurant in Allen, Texas, a Dallas suburb. The crowd did over flow the restaurant, but there is no report on the crowd estimate. I know of at least one Mexican restaurant where an overflow crowd would, indeed, be a lot of people. But it’s one of the largest Mexican restaurants I know. And it is in Austin. This restaurant in Allen could be that big, but that would be unusual.James Talarico’s rally in Port Arthur, TX hit capacity 🤯 pic.twitter.com/lw4brs4rdE
— Team Talarico (@TeamTalaricoHQ) August 11, 2026
All in all, I’d rather be in the Talarico campaign.
TOWN HALL CALLER: Hi Paxton, nice to meet you. I'm just wondering -- why did you cheat on you wife?
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 11, 2026
KEN PAXTON: Um. I'm not going to talk about personal issues that relate to my family, just like I don't think you would want to discuss your marriage on a call with thousands of… pic.twitter.com/9en7qlSdVM
TOWN HALL CALLER: Hi Paxton, nice to meet you. I'm just wondering -- why did you cheat on you wife?Still don’t know how that ended on “I’m proud of my kids.”
KEN PAXTON: Um. I'm not going to talk about personal issues that relate to my family, just like I don't think you would want to discuss your marriage on a call with thousands of people. All I can tell you is that I'm proud of my kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment