And all of this will yield $42 trillion a year just to repay the debt incurred to build the thousands of data centers nobody wanted. And if it ends in default, we’ll be too big to fail. BAIL OUT! πJON STEWART: “So in the FUTURE we WILL use A.I. to cure diseases… but right now it’s mostly murder, surveillance, and surge pricing for the McRib — What a trade! I’m getting the sense you guys might be full of shit.” https://t.co/KBZ7y5J1qO
— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) October 6, 2026
But don’t call it “socialism.”STEWART: "That's the answer - if we let them do enough unfettered capitalism, we can apparently capitalism our way to socialismπ¬... but if the ultimate goal is to give money to the people, why wait? Why not just give us the $50 TRILLION now? -- STOP LYING TO US." https://t.co/Jx3JGnUDkX
— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) October 6, 2026
Lagniappe: this π sounds like something I’d have come up with in the 5th grade.π€·πΌ
— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) October 6, 2026
“It’s one big beautiful circle jerk” π¬ ⭕️ https://t.co/vqxUTA9xrh
— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) October 6, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment