Or 20 per state?BREAM: DOJ is planning to send 1,000 monitors to the polls. Sen. Baldwin says 'our democracy depends on people being able to have their voices heard, but that's at risk as Trump weighs sending in armed agents.' How do you answer her? BLANCHE: Senators should be saying 'thank God. Thank God we have a government that's ready to show up.'
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) October 4, 2026
"I would like to say 'This book is written to the glory of God', but nowadays this would be the trick of a cheat, i.e., it would not be correctly understood."--Ludwig Wittgenstein
"Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards."--Soren Kierkegaard
Sunday, October 04, 2026
So, 4 For Every Polling Place In Houston?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I tend to think this talk is directed at scaring iffy R voters into actually voting and possible D voters into staying home.
ReplyDeleteOne of the tests of Trump's remaining hold on his fanbase is whether this kind of thing will "inspire" some "do-it-yourself election security" by dipshits with guns. I'm thinking not, but you never know.
It’s possible. And there’s always early voting. In Texas, at least, that means you can vote wherever the nearest polling station is. I haven’t voted at my “designated” location in decades. I suppose they can hassle the “minority locations” on voting day, but those are the laggards.
ReplyDeleteI think Blanche is just doing this for fan service for the boss. “1000” is the kind of number Trump would think is large, especially if he exaggerates it into “thousands of election monitors.” Who will find all kinds of corruption that, mysteriously, can’t be presented as evidence in court. 🤷♂️