Adventus

"The central doctrine of Christianity, then, is not that God is a bastard. It is, in the words of the late Dominican theologian Herbert McCabe, that if you don’t love you’re dead, and if you do, they’ll kill you."--Terry Eagleton

"It is impossible for me to say in my book one word about all that music has meant in my life. How then can I hope to be understood?--Ludwig Wittgenstein

“The opposite of poverty is not wealth; the opposite of poverty is justice."--Bryan Stevenson

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Xmas time is here



My brother sends me word of this. This really brings Xmas close to a person. The sadder thing is, it's plastic.

The even sadder thing? I really want one.

Too bad I already have the book, or I could get a boxed set: tree and printed version of the story.



I know how Charlie Brown feels now, always trying to kick that football.

Lights, please.

No, I mean turn 'em out. I can't stand it. I just can't stand it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home