Adventus

"The central doctrine of Christianity, then, is not that God is a bastard. It is, in the words of the late Dominican theologian Herbert McCabe, that if you don’t love you’re dead, and if you do, they’ll kill you."--Terry Eagleton

"It is impossible for me to say in my book one word about all that music has meant in my life. How then can I hope to be understood?--Ludwig Wittgenstein

“The opposite of poverty is not wealth; the opposite of poverty is justice."--Bryan Stevenson

Monday, November 12, 2012

Well, I have to post this, don't I?


4 Comments:

Blogger Grandmère Mimi said...

Of course you had to post the sticker, and I think I have to steal it.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Windhorse said...

Zing!

6:27 PM  
Blogger The Thought Criminal said...

If I had a car I'd ask where I could buy one.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Grandmère Mimi said...

Upon receiving your spam in my email, I see I have something to be thankful for the day after Thanksgiving.

Hmm it appeaгs liκe your site ate mу first
cοmment (it was ѕuρer long) so I guess Ӏ'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly еnjoуing yοur blog.


Shorter version of spam is much better than super long. Spammers are creative, aren't they?

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home