Adventus

"The central doctrine of Christianity, then, is not that God is a bastard. It is, in the words of the late Dominican theologian Herbert McCabe, that if you don’t love you’re dead, and if you do, they’ll kill you."--Terry Eagleton

"It is impossible for me to say in my book one word about all that music has meant in my life. How then can I hope to be understood?--Ludwig Wittgenstein

“The opposite of poverty is not wealth; the opposite of poverty is justice."--Bryan Stevenson

Monday, February 09, 2015

I give up on Christmas, but....

What have we done to Valentine's Day?

I think after seeing this, I need a live chat with a Bear Counselor.  Or just a counselor....

Seriously.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Thought Criminal said...

I heard them advertise that on NPR's Morning Edition this morning and I couldn't believe it. Then I thought for about five seconds and I said, how couldn't I have predicted that.

S&M as part of a normal spectrum of approved sex, it's to be expected in a materialistic culture.

5:53 PM  
Blogger jim, some guy in iowa said...

and here i thought this was going to be a happy post about wall street banksterbears going to jail. i think i want my money back

7:07 PM  
Blogger ntodd said...

Please help our economy, or we'll never get single-payer.

Yours truly,
A Non-kinky Vermonter

7:16 PM  
Blogger Rmj said...

I think this might have ruined Teddy Bears for me, too....

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home