Adventus

"The central doctrine of Christianity, then, is not that God is a bastard. It is, in the words of the late Dominican theologian Herbert McCabe, that if you don’t love you’re dead, and if you do, they’ll kill you."--Terry Eagleton

"It is impossible for me to say in my book one word about all that music has meant in my life. How then can I hope to be understood?--Ludwig Wittgenstein

“The opposite of poverty is not wealth; the opposite of poverty is justice."--Bryan Stevenson

Friday, July 15, 2016

I should know better



I don't, though.  (Because apparently at midnight before the announcement, Trump was asking his people if he could back out of it.)

4 Comments:

Blogger ntodd said...

He saw the logo and was all, like, can I get Christie or Newt? They'll look way better.

5:32 PM  
Blogger ntodd said...

He saw the logo and was all, like, can I get Christie or Newt? They'll look way better.

5:32 PM  
Blogger The Thought Criminal said...

Truth in advertising isn't something that I associate with Trump, Pence or the Republican Party and that's what they've done and will do to the world.

6:33 AM  
Blogger The Thought Criminal said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home