Friday, July 30, 2021

It's a Death Cult

That's the only explanation left. He's complaining about masks, but he's doing so incoherently. I think of it as a double-tap. The first time I heard my representative on the radio, he was raving like a madman about Covid and masks and lockdowns (vaccines weren’t even on the horizon) and I thought “why did my local NPR station get this ignorant boob to talk in this subject?”

After a few minutes, they identified him. I’ve never given the man any credence on any subject since.
We’re going to defeat Covid by locking up brown people. If that doesn’t work, it’s Biden’s fault we’re all getting sick.

1 comment:

  1. I hope it decreases the Republican-fascist population before it gets us all killed. I hate to put it that way but having them stay in power is a worse prospect. They don't seem to learn from experience or care to learn from it.

    ReplyDelete