Rich Hollywood stars can afford to hire someone to invest 12% of their income and turn it into millions. Wage slaves (the vast majority of us) can’t give up 12% of our income, nor would it ever be enough to invest. 12% of nothing is still nothing. Here:Kelsey Grammer: We have had social security forever. It's always out of money. That's the greatest socialist program Why don’t we allow people invest 12% of their income themselves and retire off of it, they would all be millionaires. pic.twitter.com/dMjl4GGiDF
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 24, 2026
— @Fievel131. (@Fievel131) August 24, 2026The Rupert post will come back up in a minute.
That was worth the price of admission.Watters: You think it’s ok to slash a ding-a-ling off
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 25, 2026
El-Sayed: Do you really want to have this conversation? Are you circumcised?
Watters: Yeah
El-Sayed: Then you probably want to move on. pic.twitter.com/mC2w6dlv4o
Q: Why do you love Donald Trump so much?
— Reggie B. (@reggiebblue) August 24, 2026
Trump supporter: First of all he's a real person. He's a businessman. Country is a business and he's running it like a business.
Q: How is a country a business?
TS: I don't know how to answer that.
Q: What's Trump's greatest… pic.twitter.com/ecgSAWi9o5
Nope pic.twitter.com/2TiUeV6iPh
— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) August 24, 2026
Pence should run for President on the idea of treating people with decency and respect?I think Pence should run for president on this issue. https://t.co/6CViSFlgAT
— Laura Ingraham (@IngrahamAngle) August 24, 2026
El-Sayed: Do you know what canon law is? I don’t begrudge you your right to practice your faith as you choose. I don’t know why the idea that I can practice my faith as I choose is a problem. Nobody is trying to push Sharia law on anyone else, just like I hope nobody is trying to… pic.twitter.com/HDNl2aSnzv
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 25, 2026
El-Sayed: Do you know what canon law is? I don’t begrudge you your right to practice your faith as you choose. I don’t know why the idea that I can practice my faith as I choose is a problem. Nobody is trying to push Sharia law on anyone else, just like I hope nobody is trying to push canon law on anybody else.
No comments:
Post a Comment