“‘The autonomy of the Office of the Attorney General is paramount, and I will defend it against any act, statute, ordinance, or even basic common-law principle,’ said Blanche, emphasizing that no federal law or constitutional restriction would have any influence whatsoever upon… pic.twitter.com/hDdHLAr6Fe
— George Conway ⚖️πΊπΈ (@gtconway3d) August 18, 2026
“‘The autonomy of the Office of the Attorney General is paramount, and I will defend it against any act, statute, ordinance, or even basic common-law principle,’ said Blanche, emphasizing that no federal law or constitutional restriction would have any influence whatsoever upon his investigations, prosecutions, or other official actions.”Black comedy.
Trump considers these posts official, am I right?Trump may have ceded all control over the strait to Iran in real life, but not in his fictional memes! pic.twitter.com/UOr4xuBlEm
— MeidasTouch (@MeidasTouch) August 18, 2026
So… we should all be able to go there without being killed then, right? or nah? π€·πΌ https://t.co/4d8O9MWZMf
— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) August 18, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment