Dear Robert,Received this morning via email.
Congress provided 2 Billion Dollars to make improvements to the Medicare program for Americans enrolled in traditional Medicare. I believe the best way to do that is to put healthcare dollars back where they belong—directly in the hands of the American People.
As a result, you are receiving a One-Time Payment of $90 to offset some of the cost of your October Medicare premium. This will ensure these funds benefit YOU and your individual healthcare needs.
Healthcare Dollars should benefit Patients, not Insurance Companies or Government Bureaucrats. Since returning to office, I have fought to lower Healthcare Costs, increase Accountability, and Put Patients First. As a result, I am proud to be the First President in History to bring down Americans’ prescription drug prices. Through TrumpRx, we are delivering massive discounts on Household Prescription Drugs, and my Most-Favored-Nation Pricing Agreements have already saved Americans more than 1 Billion Dollars on much-needed Medications. We also secured an unprecedented 50 Billion Dollar investment to transform Rural Healthcare, expanded access to Health Saving Accounts for millions of people on Obamacare, and restored Price Transparency, all while rooting out the Waste, Fraud, and Abuse across our Healthcare System.
I will never stop fighting to put the American People FIRST, restore Affordability, protect your hard-earned money, and lower the Cost of Healthcare.
May God bless you, and may He continue to bless the United States of America.
I’m confused. My premium payments pay for Medicare, which pays for my healthcare. $90 is less than 1/3rd of my annual deductible, and not even one-half of my monthly premium. The fund it comes from was meant to help Medicare function. It’s not a slush fund for Trump to buy votes in the midterms. Which he seems to think come pretty cheap. And for stupid people.
Trump is taking money away from Medicare, and throwing it in the street. It’s not doing anything to lower healthcare costs or drug prices.
No comments:
Post a Comment