Monday, October 02, 2006

Advertising for the Mad Priest

Well, I hadn't intended to, but I'm tired, I have three sermons to write for the first time in five years, I have a lecture to prepare, and I went to the Mad Priest first to save this post for futher commentary ( I really want to have a discussion on the obsession with proving the existence of God).

And then I found this one: Beware of the God, which is worthy of commentary in its own right (ironically, that sentiment is very similar to the topic of my upcoming lecture); and this one, a sermon worthy of careful and considerate reflection. I also found I'd missed this one. I clearly have to get out more. Or stop pretending I have a life.

Which calls me now. Another class, another lecture, and no time to do anything but put these up as a promise (or a foreshadowing) of things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment