Adventus

"The central doctrine of Christianity, then, is not that God is a bastard. It is, in the words of the late Dominican theologian Herbert McCabe, that if you don’t love you’re dead, and if you do, they’ll kill you."--Terry Eagleton

"It is impossible for me to say in my book one word about all that music has meant in my life. How then can I hope to be understood?--Ludwig Wittgenstein

“The opposite of poverty is not wealth; the opposite of poverty is justice."--Bryan Stevenson

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy Forth of Jooly!


*Be kind to your web-footed friends.
For a duck may be somebody's mother!
Be kind to your friends in the swamp!
Where the weather is very, very damp!
Now, you may think that this is the end...

WELL IT IS!


*Tune: Stars and Stripes Forever, 3rd movement, if you're wondering. I have a soft spot in my heart for Mitch Miller, what can I say?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post.

Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!
Take a look at my web blog :: borkum riff pipe tobacco

5:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all the time i used to read smaller content which as well clear their motive, and that
is also happening with this post which I am reading here.
Feel free to visit my web blog :: http://www.yourtobaccosstore.com/9-Captain-Black

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home