Wednesday, April 12, 2017

"Cake? Or Death?"

Don't be distracted by the cake....

The President of China tells the President of the United States that Trump's farts smell like roses:

“I was sitting at the table. We had finished dinner. We’re now having dessert. And we had the most beautiful piece of chocolate cake that you’ve ever seen, and President Xi was enjoying it,” Trump recalled in an interview with Fox News Business host Maria Bartiromo that aired on Wednesday.

“And I was given the message from the generals that the ships are locked and loaded, what do you do?” Trump went on. “And we made a determination to do it, so the missiles were on the way. And I said, ‘Mr. President, let me explain something to you.’”

“So what happens is, I said, ‘We’ve just launched 59 missiles heading to Iraq and I wanted you to know this.’ And he was eating his cake. And he was silent,” Trump added.

Bartiromo then quickly interjected by noting the strikes were launched against Syria, not Iraq.

“Yes. Heading toward Syria,” Trump affirmed. “And I want you to know that, because I didn’t want him to go home. We were almost finished. It was a full day in Palm Beach. We’re almost finished, and I — what does he do, finish his dessert and go home and then they say, ‘You know, the guy you just had dinner with just attacked a country?’”

“How did he react?” Bartiromo asked.

“So he paused for 10 seconds and then he asked the interpreter to please say it again. I didn’t think that was a good sign,” Trump said. “And he said to me, ‘Anybody that uses gases ... but anybody that was so brutal and uses gases to do that young children and babies, it’s OK.’”

“He was OK with it. He was OK,” Trump added.

The President of the United States is flattered.


Psalm 146, KJV

Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.

While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.

Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.

Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God:

Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever:

Which executeth judgment for the oppressed: which giveth food to the hungry. The LORD looseth the prisoners:

The LORD openeth the eyes of the blind: the LORD raiseth them that are bowed down: the LORD loveth the righteous:

The LORD preserveth the strangers; he relieveth the fatherless and widow: but the way of the wicked he turneth upside down.

The LORD shall reign for ever, even thy God, O Zion, unto all generations. Praise ye the LORD.



This, apparently, is the cake in question.

1 comment:

  1. He.... puts... his ..... name .... on ......?

    Mercy, how tacky can one guy be?

    And then there's the bombing. I can not begin to guess what the world is thinking with every incredible outrage. It's like we went from c. 42 BC to full blown mad Emperor in six months.

    ReplyDelete