Tuesday, October 02, 2018

"I like beer. I still like beer."


Brett Kavanaugh today:

“I was focused on academics and athletics, going to church every Sunday at Little Flower, working on my service projects, and friendship, friendship with my fellow classmates and friendship with girls from the local all girls Catholic schools…. I was focused on trying to be number one in my class and being captain of the varsity basketball team and doing my service projects, going to church.”

Brett Kavanaugh in 1983:

“P.S. It would probably be a good idea on Sat. the 18th to warn the neighbors that we’re loud, obnoxious drunks with prolific pukers among us. Advise them to go about 30 miles if…”

Apparently he conspired against himself.  Which part of this is the service project, and did he sober up the next day to be sure he was in church?

(The Fox News Interview, by the way, is now sworn testimony, as if it were given under oath.  The first link has the transcript from the Senate committee.)

No comments:

Post a Comment