Monday, November 12, 2018

I Guess He Was Right


Donnie Deutsch:

“This is so frightening and so simple, and people are going to try and understand why did Donald Trump not go pay homage to those military men who gave their lives for their country,” Deutsch said.

“I know this man, and I know this is going to sound insane,” he added. “You know probably the reason? His hair. This is what motivates this man. I’m not trying to be silly here. But it’s the truth. I know this man.”



Not, in other words, going to Arlington Cemetery to honor the veterans on Veteran's Day observed.

Weather.com forecasted [sic] a 100 percent chance of rain at Arlington National Cemetery on Monday.
Or he just really doesn't have it in him to honor the dead.  I heard part of his speech at the cemetery in France; his delivery was so wooden and stilted it was painful to listen to.   It's a tribute to the fallen that he doesn't speak over them.


No comments:

Post a Comment