Friday, March 13, 2020

I Keep Thinking I'll Leave This Alone For a Bit


I keep finding I can't.  Yes, read the thread; it's pretty scary.

Odd personal note no one needs to believe because let's face it, you don't know me:  but I know Karlie Kloss.  Well, I did.  She's my daughter's age, and in seminary she and my daughter attended the same day care on the seminary campus.  I worked there, part-time; chances are I met Karlie Kloss' dad, but I don't remember.  They wouldn't remember us, either, but:  small world, and all that.  So there's my six degrees of Kevin Bacon to this story:

Well, that and I think about how I knew Karlie Kloss as a three-year old whenever I come across her name.

Meanwhile, that recession is coming on strong:

Yeah, this is not going to end well:

Trump has another press conference today.  At least he's waiting until the markets close for the weekend.

I'm still unsure:  is the Senate in recess for the weekend, or not?  It's pretty clear McConnell doesn't know whether to shit (on Trump), or go blind (by backing Trump's play).

Yeah, we're screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment