Monday, August 28, 2023

“IMPEACH! BEFORE MARCH 4, 2024!”

The solution is to stay in the news.
"I NEVER HAD AN IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY, I HAD AN IMPEACHMENT, WHICH I WON! IT WAS STARTED IMMEDIATELY, NO MEETINGS, NO STUDY, NO DELAYS," Trump wrote. "THE LUNATIC FASCHISTS [sic] & MARXISTS PLAY THE GAME DIFFERENTLY." 
"THEY ARE OUT TO DESTROY AMERICA. MAGA!" he concluded. 
Contrary to Trump's assertion, there was an impeachment inquiry and fact-finding stage both times he was impeached. Trump refused to testify in his defense in the second impeachment for inciting the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, proclaiming the proceedings were rigged from the start.
Although: And: Meanwhile, I wish I was a fly on the wall in a D.C. courtroom right now. [I’m skipping the portion where the court goes carefully through the material produced by the prosecution. It’s detailed, but it’s how courts work.  Much more reassuring than a Gym Jordan hearing.] [And it goes on like that for awhile. I’ve seen this before. Lauro knows he doesn’t have a leg to stand on. He’s doing this for the client. There’s zealously representing your client; and then there’s this:] [As I was saying; and yes, this is a delay tactic (and a marker for appeal), and no, it won’t work.] [Hoisting Lauro on his own petar.] [Judge then warns: "Don’t fuck with the jury pool.]

No comments:

Post a Comment