Or...13,000 more. Based on his numbers.Trump: As of three months ago, they had 52,000 protesters that were killed. Now I hear the number is 20 to 25,000 more to 65,000. pic.twitter.com/npBVwnQ3nR
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 2, 2026
Says the man who knows his numbers.Trump: Just about every number you name is record setting pic.twitter.com/mLyYN089oY
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 2, 2026
Didn’t someone suggest “Lake America” to him just the other day?Doocy: Will you send the CIA in to arm Iranians?
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 2, 2026
Trump: I wouldn't want to say that to you, it would not be appropriate pic.twitter.com/025XSlbfUB
We shoot them in the back of the head. Or while they’re driving their cars. Or just for being not-white. We’re much better; for some reason.Trump: "They kill they people when they get out to protest. They shoot them right between the eyes." pic.twitter.com/ANamTwlwsH
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 2, 2026
The Trump endorsement.Trump: "We have a guy named Ken Paxton. Some people don't like the way he dresses or interviews or talks ... " pic.twitter.com/D76MVq9YtE
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 2, 2026
Focused like a laser beam on the concerns of voters in the midterms.Trump: "We call it the, uh, Motion Picture Television and Entertainment Revitalization Act. You think Biden could've done that? I don't think so. Number one, he wouldn't have done that, but number two he wouldn't have remembered the name." pic.twitter.com/2iHIuxWsal
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 2, 2026
ðŸ«Trump on Iran: "I'm not affected by the election. Number one, I'm not running." pic.twitter.com/5ICGiwOyKK
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 2, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment