Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Schmitt Was Their Perjury Trap πŸͺ€

It's like watching the “bad guy” trying to fool Bugs Bunny. Basketball can only be NBA. Right?
He can't even get his cover story right. There were multiple NBA games that night.

Somebody should tell Sen. Schmitt about the Law of Holes: When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

This is what Republicans are doing instead of working to solve the very real crises facing American families.
Schmitt bought his perjury trap from Acme. Sure, dude. Tell it to Katie Britt. Cue the Looney Tunes closing music.🎢 

1 comment:

  1. I think their researchers are on the level of the clerks who give the Roberts Court majority its line of citations, such as in witch burning judges of the late medieval period. I used to think Missouri was a notch above Louisiana but I guess not much these days.

    ReplyDelete