Why is Trump the only person in this picture who is dressed like it’s February? In Chicago.President Donald Trump with President Xi Jinping
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 23, 2026
REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst pic.twitter.com/zXtj90L9zU
Is he cold? The high in D.C. today was 66F. Even in Houston, that’s not considered cold.
Is he too fragile to handle 66F?
— MeidasTouch (@MeidasTouch) September 23, 2026Or is he just too old?
A member of my family who had a stroke wears a jacket and sweatpants while everyone else is in shorts and tee shirts because their neuropathy makes them feel cold. That might be an explanation. Though it might be what his office mommy set out for him to put on, or more likely have put on him for the occasion. I listened to a description of how the Tudor kings were tended to by their Groom of the Stool. I think with Trump we might be witnessing, at a distance, the same kind of thing.
ReplyDeleteYes, he's too old. It is insane that someone his age is given the job that made even an Obama age fast. Our Constitution is extremely, dangerously unrealistic on that end of the age scale, though I think 35 is far too young as well.
A member of my family who had a stroke wears a jacket and sweatpants while everyone else is in shorts and tee shirts because their neuropathy makes them feel cold. That might be an explanation. Though it might be what his office mommy set out for him to put on, or more likely have put on him for the occasion. I listened to a description of how the Tudor kings were tended to by their Groom of the Stool. I think with Trump we might be witnessing, at a distance, the same kind of thing.
ReplyDeleteYes, he's too old. It is insane that someone his age is given the job that made even an Obama age fast. Our Constitution is extremely, dangerously unrealistic on that end of the age scale, though I think 35 is far too young as well.
(Slightly) interesting thing about Trump: he has no equals. He's the ultimate "kiss up/kick down" person, subservient to dictators and a bully to elected leaders.
ReplyDeleteHis moral core is a black hole. 🕳️
Delete