Deputy Assistant to the President Sebastian Gorka: "Everybody is obsessing with the price of gas -- this is much bigger than the price of gas. Think about what would happen to the price of gasoline if those missiles were nuclear tipped. The idea that you're experiencing problems… pic.twitter.com/a0ZBq4XfKe
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 24, 2026
Deputy Assistant to the President Sebastian Gorka: "Everybody is obsessing with the price of gas -- this is much bigger than the price of gas. Think about what would happen to the price of gasoline if those missiles were nuclear tipped. The idea that you're experiencing problems would be absolutely incomparable."
⛽️🧑🌾FARMER: “It’s crazy… we’re paying $75000 more per month for diesel… the economy can’t handle another year of this, or 2-3 months… I wish they’d get that (war) settled…”
— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) September 24, 2026
Republicans stay silent as Trump’s pointless war of choice crushes farmers. pic.twitter.com/DGRJYLKKgv
😕⛽️ 🚌 RUTHERFORD COUNTY: “You can’t put fuel in it, you can’t run.”@rucoschools school bus contractors say they may have to stop running because diesel costs too much — Because of Trump’s pointless war.
— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) September 23, 2026
(From WSMV) pic.twitter.com/4LcWHibZ3M
The Trump Tax is very real. We’re all paying for his pointless war. ⛽️ pic.twitter.com/ljkORINmmS
— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) September 22, 2026
IOWA FARMER 🧑🌾: “These high diesel prices couldn’t have come at a worse time.” #TrumpTax #Trumpflation pic.twitter.com/P8Ycfm84el
— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) September 22, 2026
🧑🌾 ⛽️ Farmers’ fuel bills have doubled, and they know it’s because of (Trump’s pointless) war in Iran. pic.twitter.com/yke0jvpZd1
— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) September 22, 2026
⛽️ MAGA TRUCKERS: “There’s no reason for this… My truck’s gonna sit there and rot until this idiot is out of office… I never thought I’d say this but I miss Biden… we’re dying out here and they don’t give a shit…”
— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) September 20, 2026
cc: @MarshaBlackburn pic.twitter.com/xhGePo5T5J
I want that Hungarian Nazi to be investigated as a security risk, prosecuted for any crimes, imprisoned and, when released, deported. I wouldn't generally advocate anyone eat beef tallow but since he's a fan of it, give him all he wants.
ReplyDeleteThe security risks start with Trump. I still remember when he squired Russian diplomats around the White House, into sensitive areas, like a kid showing off to the kewl kids. And now his excuse for banning reporters is “national security.”
ReplyDelete