Thursday, August 08, 2019

On a more personal note....



It's not the political commentary I'm interested in; it's the picture.  No, not of Ms. Streep; of the other guy.

I have reached a point in my life where I would be truly happy if I looked like that.  Sadly, it's not going to happen.  Oh, I've got (almost) enough of the grey hairs, and maybe the eyebrows will go feral as I go along.  I've even got the glasses.

But I'll never have that beard.  This saddens me.  I would die happy looking like a crazed Santa Claus.  I often tell my daughter my retirement plan is to live in her back yard and scare the neighborhood children.  I need the beard to fulfill that dream.

Life is hard on dreams....

1 comment:

  1. That tweet is hilarious and I am in solidarity with you: you are a prophet so you deserve to look like one.

    ReplyDelete