Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Just Keeping Up With...


...the inmates who are running the asylum.

And in case you missed that:
It's a GOP value.  (Of course, democracy for me but not for thee is as American as violence and cherry pie.)

See?

As for this:  well, I guess; but honestly, does anybody really listen?

I mean, except people on Twitter.  (Castro's gonna speak at the Texas Tribune Festival.  He'll probably get a better audience there.)

That was just to put this in context:

Or, it shows that Trump's constant harangue on mail-in voting is suppressing turnout of his supporters.  Because what matters is not the percentage of voters who use one method over another, but the turnout of voters.  If I couldn't vote by mail, I'm not sure I would vote.
Can we rest easy in Florida?

And in non-political news, our children must die for our entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment