Tuesday, December 26, 2023

This Harvard President Thing Really Is A Thing

I’m pretty sure citing Dilbert disqualifies you from any further participation in the conversation. I didn’t realize the tenure of the President of Harvard depended on the support of WaPo. Then again, didn’t this guy disqualify himself? Do we get to vote on who the President of Harvard is? I’m old enough to remember “Letters to the Editor.” Am I the only one left? (No, I don’t follow that one, either.) Twitter has spoken. Harvard had a good run, but it’s all over. The Crimson was their doom. Twitter will show the way.

(They do understand this is a student newspaper, right?And that there are other outlets giving them the opinions they want to hear? That Dershowitz could put his words on the Internet if he chose?)

No comments:

Post a Comment