Saturday, April 20, 2024

He’s Going To Do It For These People

Take it to the bank. 🏦 Granted, these people are just fucking nuts. 
IF THEY TAKE AWAY MY PRESIDENTIAL IMMUNITY, THEY TAKE AWAY CROOKED JOE BIDEN’S PRESIDENTIAL IMMUNITY," Trump wrote in the first post on the subject Saturday. 
He then claimed that, "WITHOUT PRESIDENTIAL IMMUNITY, IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR A PRESIDENT TO PROPERLY FUNCTION, PUTTING THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN GREAT AND EVERLASTING DANGER!" 
"REMEMBER, if I don’t have Presidential Immunity, then Crooked Joe Biden doesn’t have it either, and he would certainly be Prosecuted for his many ACTUAL CRIMES, including illegally receiving massive amounts of money from Foreign Countries, including China, Ukraine, and Russia, paying off Ukraine to fire an unfriendly prosecutor, allowing millions of people to illegally Enter and Destroy our Country, SURRENDERING in Afghanistan, with Hundreds Dead, many Americans Left Behind, and handing over Billions of Dollars Worth of the Best Military Equipment anywhere on Earth, the Decimation of American Wealth through the Green New Scam, and so much more," he wrote. "REMEMBER, Crooked Joe Biden and his CORRUPT JUSTICE DEPARTMENT, D.A.’s and A.G.’s, has attacked his Political Opponent at a level never seen before in this Country, and wants desperately to PUT 'TRUMP' IN PRISON. He is playing a very dangerous game, and the great people of America WILL NOT STAND FOR IT. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!" 
Trump goes on to say that "a President has to be free to determine what is right for our Country without undue pressure."
Laws are for little people.
"If there is no Immunity, the Presidency, as we know it, will 'no longer exist,'" he claimed. "Many actions for the benefit of our Country will not be taken. This is in no way what the Founders had in mind. Legal Experts and Scholars have stated that the President must have Full Presidential Immunity. A President must be free to make proper decisions. His mind must be clear, and he must not be guided by the fear of retribution!" 
Finally, he said legal scholars "are extremely thankful for the Supreme Court’s Decision to take up Presidential Immunity." 
"Without Presidential Immunity, a President will not be able to properly function, or make decisions, in the best interest of the United States of America. Presidents will always be concerned, and even paralyzed, by the prospect of wrongful prosecution and retaliation after they leave office. This could actually lead to the extortion and blackmail of a President," he added. "The other side would say, 'If you don’t do something, just the way we want it, we are going to go after you when you leave office, or perhaps even sooner.'" 
He then hammered the point further. 
"Of course I was entitled, as President of the United States and Commander in Chief, to Immunity. I wasn’t campaigning, the Election was long over. I was looking for voter fraud, and finding it, which is my obligation to do, and otherwise running our Country," he said. "If I don’t get Immunity, then Crooked Joe Biden doesn’t get Immunity, and with the Border Invasion and Afghanistan Surrender, alone, not to mention the Millions of dollars that went into his 'pockets' with money from foreign countries, Joe would be ripe for Indictment. By weaponizing the DOJ against his Political Opponent, ME, Joe has opened a giant Pandora’s Box. As President, I was protecting our Country, and doing a great job of doing so - Just look around at the complete mess that Crooked Joe Biden has caused. The least I am entitled to is Presidential Immunity on Fake Biden Indictments!"
Notes for his new speech at the rally tonight.

Note that legally this is not only useless (the Supremes aren’t taking notes), it is damaging to Trump’s case. Sentencing can be affected by contrition, acceptance of responsibility, etc. Trump is a child throwing a tantrum, and it’s only making things worse for him (spare me “He’s undermining the legal system” fits of vapors. Have you seen the people at these rallies? Hillary was right.). I hope he gets to spew this crap in court, or outside it, where the press will ACTUALLY REPORT ON IT!

He’s on track to lose this election by June.


I'll bet Trump doesn't testify. Trump is a control freak and there is no way to control the prosecutor if he testify. He would rather just rant to the supine press.
I’d argue (respectfully) that it’s because Trump is a control freak, that he’ll testify. He’ll insist on controlling the narrative; or thinking he has. His testimony in the trial court went so badly Engoron commented on it in his final judgment. Trump tells the tale that his testimony proved his innocence. Trump’s testimony by deposition in the first Carroll case cost him nearly $90 million between the two cases, and he still insists he did nothing wrong.

He’s convinced his testimony will always win the day, and when it doesn’t, it can only be because the trial is rigged, everyone is working for Biden, and the Deep State pulls the secret levers of the world. And Trump is just the victim of an injustice which will one day stand revealed, and vindicate him.

I really think he’s disappeared that far up his own asshole.

OCICBW. It’s possible his lawyers convince him to shut up. Or the weight of the trial bears down on him the risk and gravity of his situation.

We’ll see. 😎

1 comment:

  1. "Granted, these people are just fucking nuts."

    Yes they are. I don't want to excuse their craziness, and in the end we are each responsible for our own bad decisions and willful ignorance. That said, there is a whole industry out there to feed us disinformation. I was watching a video on YouTube about forging (I'm a white guy in his late 50's that likes woodworking and metalworking) and the algorithm started feeding me garbage ads between each clip. Did you know that the government is giving each immigrant at the border $5,000?!? If I contact this group I can get my $5,000 too. I'm sure I if I did they would collect a lot of information from me, tell me I don't qualify because I'm white, too old, not an immigrant, whatever they calculate will most stoke my anger. Then they will have their hooks in me and fuel my rage at how "unfair I'm being treated" and " how my tax dollars are being spent". This isn't Truth Social or even Twitter. It's the supposedly mostly respectable YouTube. I was grateful for YouTube when it saved me thousands by hosting videos that let me change the clutch in my car (the car isn't worth enough to have someone else do the work and who wants a car loan at the current interest rates unless you have to), but if the price is advertisements like this, it's not worth it for the country. It's only April, just wait until September.

    I'll bet Trump doesn't testify. Trump is a control freak and there is no way to control the prosecutor if he testify. He would rather just rant to the supine press.

    ReplyDelete