Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Eric IS The Smart One

Apparently she had just learned the consent decree out of New Jersey (for GOP poll watchers harassing black and Latino voters) had expired. But what she’s saying is aligned with “81 states.”

I just voted (school board election) with a relatively new process meant to generate a paper trail. None of the volunteers who checked my registration and gave me the log in code, ever touched the ballot sheet. They took my driver’s license (to scan it), and handed it to me, and the slip with the code on it. But no one touched the ballot sheet except me.

I put that in the machine, cast my vote, printed the ballot, and put it in a scanner which kept the paper and recorded my vote. Nobody touched that sheet of paper but me. And no one will, except persons authorized by law to do so.

Lara Trump is not making even empty threats. She’s simply as dumb as a ream of blank paper ballots.
According to Cupp, the trial distracts the public from the fact that the GOP is on the defensive when it comes to subjects like abortion and fallout from the overturning of Roe v. Wade, for which Trump has taken credit.
Well, I guess that explains this: And this: The GOP remain strategic geniuses. Dems remain in disarray.

No comments:

Post a Comment