Friday, April 19, 2024

In Fairness, He Didn’t Tweet About It

The gag order has to come off," he declared. "People are allowed to speak about me but I have a gag order!" 
"I should be allowed to speak!" he complained. "They've taken away my constitutional rights to speak... I have a lot to say to you and I'm not allowed to say it! And I'm the only one! Everyone else can say whatever they want about me, they can say anything they want! They can continue to make up lies and everything else! They lie... they're real scum!"
Six weeks of listening to people accuse him of criminal activity. 😈
"So why am I gagged?" he complained. "I'm only telling the truth! They're not telling the truth! The judge has to take off this gag order! It's very, very unfair! My constitutional rights have been taken away!"
And yet, you keep talking.  And wait until his constitutional rights (5th amendment, 14th Amendment, 6th Amendment, etc.) lead him to a constitutionally sanctioned jail cell.

He’s gonna testify, too. Plan on it.

1 comment:

  1. "He’s gonna testify, too. Plan on it."

    G-D doesn't love me that much.

    ReplyDelete