"I would like to say 'This book is written to the glory of God', but nowadays this would be the trick of a cheat, i.e., it would not be correctly understood."--Ludwig Wittgenstein
"Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards."--Soren Kierkegaard
I’m remembering the Super Bowl (under Clinton, IIRC) that was supposed to represent the beginning of the new age of commerce with ads from “on line” stores. Long, long before Amazon was anything but a river in South America. Same investment bubble and need for ROI.
About time those chickens come home to roost, again.
Roughly 3/4 of the 4.2 trillion is to come from "new products not yet developed".
ReplyDeleteHoo boy. Can you say "vaporware"?
I’m remembering the Super Bowl (under Clinton, IIRC) that was supposed to represent the beginning of the new age of commerce with ads from “on line” stores. Long, long before Amazon was anything but a river in South America. Same investment bubble and need for ROI.
DeleteAbout time those chickens come home to roost, again.