Trump said he’s “on the ballot” only because he fears the inevitable: being a lame duck. Which he will be, starting the day after the election.π³️PBS: “Trump's efforts to make the midterm elections a referendum on his presidency appear to be backfiring… Independents favor Democrats by a margin of 25 points.” https://t.co/N2BoyQzMF0 pic.twitter.com/6kSHLlxI2a
— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) September 25, 2026
Host: Trump's favorability with young men is underwater at just 38% pic.twitter.com/I4O4cbVcU8
— FactPost (@factpostnews) September 25, 2026
This one never ceases to surprise me. Did they think Trump was right? Did the entire GOP collectively go dark in the attic, and think tariffs would bring in free money from foreign countries? That’s really the only conclusion I can draw.Fox: American consumers have picked up the tab of Trump's tariffs pic.twitter.com/CO9IdNipTd
— FactPost (@factpostnews) September 25, 2026
That, or they really are that dumb. With a “b”.Kennedy: I’ve listened to Mayor Mamdani, AOC, Dr. El-Sayed… no disrespect but it must suck to be that dumb pic.twitter.com/EjOkmJpbSa
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 26, 2026
π₯ DR. @AbdulElSayed: “Do you know how many terrible things @billmaher has said about people like me? But I WOULD go on his show — because I want to give people the image of watching him get his ass whooped on his own show by a guy who prays like I do.” pic.twitter.com/YEwRGcuPiS
— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) September 25, 2026
The deciding vote to make Robert Kennedy Secretary of HHS doesn't have any room to be calling other people "dumb".
ReplyDeleteWhat Jim said.
ReplyDelete