“Zelenskyy could’ve stopped this war many times, and he chose not to … he better damn well stop” — Trump is no longer trying to conceal that he’s fully on Putin’s side https://t.co/NqCcuyx0OQ
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) October 10, 2026
No, try another country, a little closer to home. Also starts with a “U,” if that helps.Trump: “I think it’s time for Ukraine to get a new president” https://t.co/Hc6LFJEPCn
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) October 10, 2026
We do need their diesel. OOP! Not supposed to say that, am I?Trump on Trade with Canada: I like the national anthem, O Canada, but I don't really have to listen to it, and we don't need hockey sticks. We don't need face masks. We don't need the kind of stuff they sell us. I think you're going to be really great because these people in Europe, they've taken advantage
— Acyn (@Acyn) October 10, 2026
Trump has a vision of the future.Trump: We'd blow up half of the Middle East, and leave under our great geniuses. What a bunch of dopes we had standing here. We had the dopiest people. “Let's go to war with people, blow up a country, and then leave. And then the country hates us” https://t.co/PV4jHFCNL0
— Acyn (@Acyn) October 10, 2026
I’m sensing a pattern here. Tennessee. 👆Trump gets heckled while complaining about the media covering people heckling him. https://t.co/oBiS2g4kDo
— Acyn (@Acyn) October 10, 2026
New York. Even Texas.a grandmotherly woman just got booted from the Trump rally for protesting, and she went out like a hero talking trash and flipping the double bird https://t.co/UJ3f16mdy8
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) October 10, 2026
No shit.Kind of striking how persistent the decline in Trump's approval rating has been. There's been mean reversion around news events and economic data, but to a declining rather than steady baseline as in the 1st term. https://t.co/qiKSU9FQUn
— Nate Silver (@NateSilver538) October 10, 2026
Well, now we know what he’s worried about.Trump: If we don't win the midterms, they're going to blame me… You better vote. https://t.co/vG27Tiwull
— Acyn (@Acyn) October 10, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment