Monday, January 14, 2019

(Really Just An Excuse For the Picture)


Presumably this won't be on the menu:

“It’ll be exciting,” Trump said. “They’ll be coming tonight and I think we’re going to serve McDonald’s, Wendy’s and Burger King with some pizza.”

“I really mean it,” the president added. “I would think that’s their favorite food. So we’ll see what happens.”

'Cause I know if I get invited to the White House for a ceremonial visit, this is what I want to eat.

Let us all be grateful Trump has not yet hosted any State dinners.  Our standing as a nation in the world is bad enough.

3 comments:

  1. Why not just serve desert?

    Baby man throws baby-party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what is that black bread product? Squid ink?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is actually squid ink.

    ReplyDelete