Friday, May 10, 2019

When Old People Fight

I really don't think either Biden or Sanders will be the standard bearer for the Dems in 2020. It wasn't "red babies" and superannuated hippies and Boomers turning out last November creating the "blue wave." And if it repeats in 2020, it will be just as unpredictable as 2018, because it will be such a change from the past.

And I don't think they're going to be voting for Obama's grandpa (thanks, SNL!) or crabby grandpa.

OCICBW.   But I don't think I am.

1 comment:

  1. Pete Buttigieg is closer in age to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez than king buffalo butt. It was a pretty good comeback. It reminded me of me recently having to explain about Woody Guthrie's guitar and who Tom Lehrer was to younger people.

    Every generation is a world that will soon be extinct. I take some comfort in my fellow baby boomers who have screwed up so badly will eventually give way to the future. I hope.

    ReplyDelete