WELKER: President Trump says he deserves an A+ on the economy. Do you agree?
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 9, 2026
SEN. JIM BANKS: I do. And here's why -- every single jobs report except for this one has exceeded expectations
(This is a blatant lie! One-third of Trump's job reports in his second term have shown… pic.twitter.com/gnoRLGVE6i
WELKER: President Trump says he deserves an A+ on the economy. Do you agree?It’s not a lie if you expected job losses to be worse! And expected to blame Biden, Obama, Hillary because they were.
SEN. JIM BANKS: I do. And here's why -- every single jobs report except for this one has exceeded expectations
(This is a blatant lie! One-third of Trump's job reports in his second term have shown job losses)
Because narratives are all that matter:
It obviously shows how scared they are of him. And for good reason.
— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) August 9, 2026
Again: not working. https://t.co/A2YGxZ3PkA
Clearly Hasan Piker is an albatross and the Donald Trump of the Democratic Party.This is why they fear him pic.twitter.com/qr54s6nWGh
— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) August 9, 2026
Couple of thoughts: one of the more pathetic aspects of maga is the ridiculous efforts to look as "tanned" as Trump is. Banks merely looks boiled.
ReplyDeleteThe other is about Piker- not so much him as the thirteen candidates he supported in primaries. If they can say already seven of them are on their way to Congress, then those are safe seats that even I could win. We really aren't going to know how successful the movement is until we see what happens in more competitive districts.
I don’t give a wet snap about Piker. What I know about him is from Twitter, and the GOP trying to make him a boogeyman. I don’t really think he matters; but I wouldn’t mind seeing the GOP effort fail spectacularly.
DeleteAnd that means we have to wait until November. As ever, that’s the only poll that matters. I’m optimistic. But I’ve been optimistic before. My optimism has no effect on the future.