Texas Republican State Rep. https://t.co/5L2v5SbODX
— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) October 5, 2026
The blue areas are the major metropolitan areas: Dallas-Fort Worth; Houston; Austin; San Antonio; El Paso. And the Valley and heavily Hispanic areas of South Texas which have turned against Trump. All those red areas are where Trump wants to put more data centers. They may not turn blue; but they also may not vote.Lean D in Texas. Stunning.
— MeidasTouch (@MeidasTouch) October 5, 2026
Call it the “Angela Paxton pitch.”RNC Chair begs for midterm votes: "You may not like everything that your candidates are doing, or the President, or anyone else..." https://t.co/jgHr7FL85l
— FactPost (@factpostnews) October 5, 2026
Abbott needs those campaign events.I sense doom.
— Rick Wilson (@TheRickWilson) October 6, 2026
Because he’s “very confident about where” he is. He also knows Trump is on the ballot..@GregAbbott_TX campaigning in Houston today after weekend NYT poll showing @GinaHinojosaTX with a lead: "One thing I have is internal data, and I feel very confident about where I am."
— Ben Wermund (@benwermund) October 5, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment